Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DEAR TORN

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in Graveyard.

119 replies · 1.46k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 120 / 120 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DUDE [1028023]
Are you joking right now? I don't know what age I was when I started playing torn 

Unless I get my calculator out and start doing some calculations
DUDE [1028023]
WiseTheRumGoneToday- idk i just know i can beat dr gonzo in 3 years time

WiseTheRumGoneToday -send me a picture of you with a sign saying "dude due the king" and something that says which date it is

Ok bro 
Icy [2926]
Dude: I'm gonna make a thread about you, okay?
Icy: No thank you.
Dude Okay how about now?!
Icy: Still don't?
Dude: Now?
Icy: No.
Dude: Oh hmm, I know, instead I'll make a thread about you?
Icy: Orrrrr, no.
Dude: Thread?
Icy: NO?

*Goes to sleep*
....

..
.
*Wakes up*

Oh for f**ks sake Dude.
Brakier [2095393]
Blessings to the happy couple!
May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.