your account isn't even 11 years old yet.
you claim to be 24.
Do you see why I believe you bought your account?
I am sorry I didn't have my calculator with my while making the thread. Dummy
you would need a calculator to know to remember you were 13-14 when you started on torn.
unless its a lie ofc.
Are you joking right now? I don't know what age I was when I started playing torn
Unless I get my calculator out and start doing some calculations
looking at your account activity, its obvious you bought your account in 2017.
WiseTheRumGoneToday- idk i just know i can beat dr gonzo in 3 years time
WiseTheRumGoneToday -send me a picture of you with a sign saying "dude due the king" and something that says which date it is
Ok bro
Dude: I'm gonna make a thread about you, okay?
Icy: No thank you.
Dude Okay how about now?!
Icy: Still don't?
Dude: Now?
Icy: No.
Dude: Oh hmm, I know, instead I'll make a thread about you?
Icy: Orrrrr, no.
Dude: Thread?
Icy: NO?
*Goes to sleep*
....
..
.
*Wakes up*
Oh for f**ks sake Dude.
With Dude's new Jesus persona I feel for that poor sculpture...
[image: i.imgur.com]
seems like the solution is obvious.... never go to sleep ;)
Better read then evil dick guy posts
+1 for most creative begging thread in recent times.
-1 for same reason.
I hope you enjoyed your one day out of federal jail.
Here ya go. A self portrait ice sculpture. Perfect for the
troll man in love.
[image: i.pinimg.com]
Fake News. I don't need your permission to make a thread about you
SMH
That's ridiculous. Give it to your mom.
Gosh, so charming. Truly a wonder you haven't managed to convince me to marry you.
He's being assertive, you don't want some cuck to have a crush on you.
Well said
They don't make em like DUDE DUDE anymore
Blessings to the happy couple!
May your commitment deepen, your joy increase, and your love grow stronger from this day forward.