42 replies · 770 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Snappy[644425]
· 1 likes · Amusing info, but still pretty weak to call out individual factions on the forums like that - what do you have to gain from it?
JS_REP[1033180]
· 1 likes · You spent your whole torn career, 167, days calling out JFA? What did they say?
Humans are deuterostomes, which basically means that when we develop in the womb the anus forms before any other opening. Which basically means that in the beginning we were all a**holes.
Some people never evolve beyond this point...
*Cough* JFA *Cough*
I'm curious though: How were JFA formed? What's the backstory on this, because I feel like at one point they were probably a pretty cool group, before the dark side of the force called them...
We were formed at a potluck dinner when Stretch brought his World Famous ******* Casserole. After one taste of that prestigious chocolate starfish we decided to form a group to commemorate such a fine dish. And thats how JFA was formed.
I heard a rumor that Ghetosmoker was still threatening my spouse, bountying him, etc. The way I see it, he violated the terms of our truce, thereby nullifying our agreement...
Why are you guys being so evasive?? I would think you'd be proud of your history...