Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fun Fact

Started by Diabolique [2177124] on in Faction Discussion.

42 replies · 770 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 43 / 43 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
43
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 8795 ×1 Faction 33007 ×1 Faction 42688 ×1

Diabolique [2177124]
Humans are deuterostomes, which basically means that when we develop in the womb the anus forms before any other opening. Which basically means that in the beginning we were all a**holes.

Some people never evolve beyond this point...

*Cough* JFA *Cough*

I'm curious though: How were JFA formed? What's the backstory on this, because I feel like at one point they were probably a pretty cool group, before the dark side of the force called them...
Snappy [644425]
Amusing info,  but still pretty weak to call out individual factions on the forums like that - what do you have to gain from it?
RowdyRedneck [995650]
We were formed at a potluck dinner when Stretch brought his World Famous ******* Casserole. After one taste of that prestigious chocolate starfish we decided to form a group to commemorate such a fine dish. And thats how JFA was formed.
Diabolique [2177124]
I had a feeling that might be the case, but I didn't want to assume your sexual orientation. That would be rude. 

Seriously, what's the history? The newspaper never covers the shit we really want to know...
Diabolique [2177124]
You must have mistaken me for someone who hasn't spent her whole career in Torn calling out JFA. 

Been there, done that, and if the t-shirt existed I'd be wearing it. 

But I really wanna know where they came from. Did someone just decide one day that having a faction all role-playing a**holes would be fun, or what?
Diabolique [2177124]
Most of them said a lot of stupid words, bragged about their penis sizes, and dropped bounties on me. 

It was almost scary...

Except that I'm literally incapable of fear.

Do not test me.™
Diabolique [2177124]
I heard a rumor that Ghetosmoker was still threatening my spouse, bountying him, etc. The way I see it, he violated the terms of our truce, thereby nullifying our agreement...

Why are you guys being so evasive?? I would think you'd be proud of your history...