I'm not receiving notifications from the mobile app. All notifications are selected and green volumes boxes are set, and I cleared cache. I'm using a samsung galaxy note 9. Could the phone be the issue?
Mobile App Notifications
Started by CityReaper [1805217] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
Mentions: Android App - Notifications
As above.
Thanks for the report in any case.
Thanks for the report in any case.