Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Im Having Piglets!!!!!!

Started by Pig2 [2195174] on in Graveyard.

32 replies · 613 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Pig2 [2195174]
Last night Mrs Pig Director announced to me shes pregnant! I already rmt'ed a bunch ov dps to buy baby clothes! What should I name them fellow Tornians and does anyone have a job for a pregnant pig? Shoutouts: My Pigs
Mary [2161411]
I think one torn pig is enough ;)

I have the perfect names: BBQ, Bacon, Ham, Chops, Ribs, Roast.

What do you think :)
BaronVonDude [2169790]
Seriously? Ur faking some sort of pregnancy so you can have a positive feedback on forum? I had you volunteer to being 13 before. Then u faked ur age in 3 posts thereafter. You just made everyone confused, and now there is no going back after this