Last night Mrs Pig Director announced to me shes pregnant! I already rmt'ed a bunch ov dps to buy baby clothes! What should I name them fellow Tornians and does anyone have a job for a pregnant pig? Shoutouts: My Pigs
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
oh my
whats wrong
congrats bro, unfortunately i don't have any ideas for names of your piglets. got any suggestions?
Oinky, Oinker and Phillip
Bo Vinney Director. Pigtoria Director, Pinky Director, Swinney Cooper Director, Snouter Director
No need.
God help us all
You knocked your mom up from the basement?!
i dont own a basement so thats slanderous im going to my family lawyer
Bacon Bit, Pork Chop, and Sausage Roll
congrats meowth with your piglets
I think one torn pig is enough ;)
I have the perfect names: BBQ, Bacon, Ham, Chops, Ribs, Roast.
What do you think :)
I have the perfect names: BBQ, Bacon, Ham, Chops, Ribs, Roast.
What do you think :)
Napoleon, Snowball and Squealer, then you'll have an Animal Farm!
(._. ) K-....
( ._.) Grats? I think.
( ._.) Grats? I think.
Seriously? Ur faking some sort of pregnancy so you can have a positive feedback on forum? I had you volunteer to being 13 before. Then u faked ur age in 3 posts thereafter. You just made everyone confused, and now there is no going back after this
happy for you Mr PigDirector
congrats!
congrats!
i dont understand your point about being 13 i dont see how that applies
That.......is my point
Ed, u need better recruits
Ed, u need better recruits
Don’t know if you should brag about rmt’s staff probably won’t like that.