What's up with the lack of egg spawns, have only seen 1 so far. Is there anything I can so to up the chance of finding 1
Egg spawns
Started by -LuciousLyon- [2031886] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 67 / 67 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 67
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Paul [1176287]
· 25 likes ·
I found one on this post. Ironic. - Shadori [2225457]
· 10 likes ·
I found 4 within the first seven hours of the event. It has now been 42 hours since I have found any more... makes me wonder if the DocTorn alerts have suddenly stopped working. - Nadbash [2183654]
· 5 likes ·
Don't rely too heavily on DocTORN, I found an egg that it didn't prompt for.
Mentioned in this thread
-LuciousLyon- [2031886] ×1
I found one on this post. Ironic.
hi you must be new here, welcome to torn
eggs appear at randoms times just keep your eyes open.
eggs appear at randoms times just keep your eyes open.
I found 4 within the first seven hours of the event. It has now been 42 hours since I have found any more... makes me wonder if the DocTorn alerts have suddenly stopped working.
I think it is broken, in fact i found a silver on the forums below my post but for some reason doctorn didn't alert me of it
The doctorn reporting works I just found my first one about an hour ago.
I get ya pal, I've only found one and I checked the entire city. I'm smelling bullshit. I think the egg spawn rates vary for different people. You could say some of us will get the shit end of the stick. You might find one tomorrow or a few hours from now. Just when you least expect it, but it's frustrating.
Last year I found 3, which was atleast within a reasonable timespan.
Last year I found 3, which was atleast within a reasonable timespan.
I hate this event. Makes everyone OCD when hitting a page. The number of times already I have forgot and seen an egg to late...
**** the eggs...
**** the eggs...
I just happened to click on torn settings, and there was a Doctorn header on the page and it said i was logged out of Doctorn. Might want to make sure you are still logged into it.
I found a green egg just two minutes ago!
If you are getting frustrated and don't currently use DocTorn, I highly recommend installing it.
It's not hating free stuff. It's hating the scanning every single page just to get an egg...
*Woosh the joke flies over ur head * :/
I think that the more you have the harder it gets. My first 5 were at the top of a page. Number 6 was located in the middle of a mostly blank page.
Yes, you can get your head out of your ass
I sat here and read this whole thread simply to make sure I didn't miss one.
Egg spawns are so freaking random and I hate it.
Egg spawns are so freaking random and I hate it.
i find lots each year, but i dunno something does seem fishy, 4 days in and just found my first one like a hour ago.
To my dear Naughty Souls Easter Egg Hunt participants:
You will not find any of the eggs under my forum posts.
That's a free hint since you went through the trouble of looking through my forum posts :)
You will not find any of the eggs under my forum posts.
That's a free hint since you went through the trouble of looking through my forum posts :)
i imagine it is vaguely tied to activity, more page loads equal more chances
i haven't been going nuts with it but i've been trying to be more active, and have 6 so far, roughly 3-12 hours apart each.
found my last one this morning.
this hunt managed to get into my head last night and i had a dream that i got 2 more eggs one after the other. what a lame dream lol
edit: -LuciousLyon- mugged you and stole $58,169 [view]
spend it wisely friend
i haven't been going nuts with it but i've been trying to be more active, and have 6 so far, roughly 3-12 hours apart each.
found my last one this morning.
this hunt managed to get into my head last night and i had a dream that i got 2 more eggs one after the other. what a lame dream lol
edit: -LuciousLyon- mugged you and stole $58,169 [view]
spend it wisely friend
Mentions: -LuciousLyon- [2031886]