today ,i clicked on 2 eggs, a blue one and a gold one and a pic of rick flair popped up. I was on a work computer and now i'm on my home computer. I see your having issues, but this is beyond odd.
easter eggs
Started by don169 [340031] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
now a white egg, its popping up in the same spot, right middle. And yes, its good old rick flair again, he is yelling ,it looks like.
It's not a real Egg in such cases and is just the image of one linked to something else entirely.
I shall be closing the report as I believe this answers your issue.
I shall be closing the report as I believe this answers your issue.