Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

easter eggs

Started by don169 [340031] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
don169 [340031]
today ,i clicked on 2 eggs, a blue one and a gold one and a pic of rick flair popped up. I was on a work computer and now i'm on my home computer. I see your having issues, but this is beyond odd.
don169 [340031]
now a white egg, its popping up in the same spot, right middle. And yes, its good old rick flair again, he is yelling ,it looks like.
Stewie [1494547]
It's not a real Egg in such cases and is just the image of one linked to something else entirely.
I shall be closing the report as I believe this answers your issue.