What's the deal with these tickets? Are they one time use? If so, why pay so much when you won't even make that much extra to cover that expense?
Business Class Ticket
Started by GamesDean [2266320] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 22
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kayla [2031661]
· 6 likes ·
As SpewerFewer said. Not everyone travelling is doing so for flower/plushie running. Another reason would be for people who want to quickly rehab, being able to do so in 2 hours rather than 4. - ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]
· 5 likes ·
Another reason: If you know somebody is travelling somewhere carrying a large amount of cash. You can get there before them and mug them when they land. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Use during war too, to chase someone flying overseas or hospitalise someone quickly, also plenty of us are impatient and hate flying - I only ever fly business class and even that's too slow.
1. BCT's are the fastest way of travelling
2. yes, they are a 1 time use
3. for those who want to make their way over to Cayman Islands quickly if they carry a large amount of money in hand, or to UAE if they're going to buy the rarest and most expensive items there
2. yes, they are a 1 time use
3. for those who want to make their way over to Cayman Islands quickly if they carry a large amount of money in hand, or to UAE if they're going to buy the rarest and most expensive items there
As SpewerFewer said. Not everyone travelling is doing so for flower/plushie running. Another reason would be for people who want to quickly rehab, being able to do so in 2 hours rather than 4.
Another reason: If you know somebody is travelling somewhere carrying a large amount of cash. You can get there before them and mug them when they land.
It should have its own like cool down
where it’s valid for like two days or so
at that price
it’s now 4.5mill
where it’s valid for like two days or so
at that price
it’s now 4.5mill
Small price to pay for a quick rehab.
Agreed. Defo my travel method of choice. Can't be arsed killing +4 hours to rehab.
Man u ppl be livin rich out here ):
I agree with Crylix. $5 mil just to travel faster. Must be nice to be worth several billions.
Several billions is very little on Torn and can be spent in an instant..
Use during war too, to chase someone flying overseas or hospitalise someone quickly, also plenty of us are impatient and hate flying - I only ever fly business class and even that's too slow.
When I was poor I also didn't understand people using 5m for a 2h quicker return. Since I'm trading I do understand it and have started using them myself too.
Being away for 2 hours extra i'll mis about 40 trades with the potential profit loss of +/-40m. So I spend 5m, to make an extra 35m.
Still I prefer to travel normal and just plan it better, but sometimes you dont have a choice after an overdose.
Being away for 2 hours extra i'll mis about 40 trades with the potential profit loss of +/-40m. So I spend 5m, to make an extra 35m.
Still I prefer to travel normal and just plan it better, but sometimes you dont have a choice after an overdose.
Because traveling is shit boring and the tickets are Chump change
When you start paying 40m+ for rehabs, you will notice that the 5m difference is very very minor. I use bct assuming that my rehab bill was 45m instead of 40m for that week.