Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Business Class Ticket

Started by GamesDean [2266320] on in Questions & Answers.

13 replies · 428 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
22
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
67 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

GamesDean [2266320]
What's the deal with these tickets? Are they one time use? If so, why pay so much when you won't even make that much extra to cover that expense?
notredamefire [2059684]
1. BCT's are the fastest way of travelling

2. yes, they are a 1 time use

3. for those who want to make their way over to Cayman Islands quickly if they carry a large amount of money in hand, or to UAE if they're going to buy the rarest and most expensive items there
Kayla [2031661]
As SpewerFewer said. Not everyone travelling is doing so for flower/plushie running. Another reason would be for people who want to quickly rehab, being able to do so in 2 hours rather than 4.
ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]
Another reason: If you know somebody is travelling somewhere carrying a large amount of cash.  You can get there before them and mug them when they land.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Use during war too, to chase someone flying overseas or hospitalise someone quickly, also plenty of us are impatient and hate flying - I only ever fly business class and even that's too slow.
iribuya [2103695]
When I was poor I also didn't understand people using 5m for a 2h quicker return. Since I'm trading I do understand it and have started using them myself too.

Being away for 2 hours extra i'll mis about 40 trades with the potential profit loss of +/-40m. So I spend 5m, to make an extra 35m.

Still I prefer to travel normal and just plan it better, but sometimes you dont have a choice after an overdose.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
When you start paying 40m+ for rehabs, you will notice that the 5m difference is very very minor. I use bct assuming that my rehab bill was 45m instead of 40m for that week.