More proof torn is soft
Delete
Started by RagingGuns [2253902] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 155 / 155 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
.
lol
because Ched is forgiving (I think too much forgiving) and at your age that doesn`t hurt starting from scratch, but think about big ones that got cached with cheating (some of them are at top 100 players) and for them rebuild -20b (yes 20b not 20m :D) is much easier than start over.
Anyway, you can always Fed yourself and restart that is the option for you.
Anyway, you can always Fed yourself and restart that is the option for you.
You sound like the typical child "why does this game take work to be successful on it?"
Go play something else. You aren't cut out for this.
The only thing I find sad in this thread is you weren't outright banned.
Go play something else. You aren't cut out for this.
The only thing I find sad in this thread is you weren't outright banned.
.
>like your mom said no to you having a happy meal
OP may have, himself, an affliction for tendies
OP may have, himself, an affliction for tendies
He does that to me too, it's because he can't argue successfully with what you've said.
I shouldn't worry about it, he quit yesterday for good.
So he'll probably be quiet for at least two days.
Probably.
I shouldn't worry about it, he quit yesterday for good.
So he'll probably be quiet for at least two days.
Probably.
im 27, does that make me old? ive been curious.
I love the taste of tears in the morning
.
Technically that's not allowed either tbh
.
.
.
So you're a case of a neglected children... Because your mom told you no when you asked for happy meal...
( ._.) kay
( ._.) kay
And we watch as the rabid fieldmouse, ashamed and unable to simply move on, enters meltdown mode.
Where did Bogie touch you?
The solution to your problem is pretty easy log off and never login again,. Or is somebody forcing you to stay and talk crap?