.
Delete
Started by RagingGuns [2253902] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 155 / 155 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
.
It's like a small creature thrashing about for its life such a sad sight
I once dropped someone’s food on the floor, instead of re-making it because that’s effort, I picked it up and put it back on the plate and pretended it never happened.
omg I didn’t wanna confess but it’s only polite that you confessed. I feel so guilty now.
omg I didn’t wanna confess but it’s only polite that you confessed. I feel so guilty now.
Good riddance. delete your account while you're at it.
52mil in torn cash is nothing. It like being in debt of a dollar irl. If you cant come back from 52mil debt in torn cash then you should just not play.
Absolutely nothing!!!?!?!? Cheaters never prosper. Grow a pair and start selling your “losses” again and become the slut you were or delete and start over.. easy peasy lemon squeezy
Much like your networth then?
Each loss @300,000
Each attack @25e
Natural e every day @700e (correct if wrong)
How to get out of -52,000,000 debt by selling losses with only natural energy:
700e / 25e = 28 attacks/day
28a/d * $300,000 = $8,400,000/d
$52,000,000 / $8,400,000/d = 6.19 (2 dp)
6.19 days to get out of your debt if you only use your natural energy. Stop moaning, get on with it.
Each attack @25e
Natural e every day @700e (correct if wrong)
How to get out of -52,000,000 debt by selling losses with only natural energy:
700e / 25e = 28 attacks/day
28a/d * $300,000 = $8,400,000/d
$52,000,000 / $8,400,000/d = 6.19 (2 dp)
6.19 days to get out of your debt if you only use your natural energy. Stop moaning, get on with it.
Not sure why you find cheating funny, pal.
How dare you talk down about Bogie.....
Noooooo please, don't delete this game... I still wanna play.
Sorry folks you heard him, everybody out.
On a serious note OP - the reality is you were let off fairly lightly, the rules are quite clear in regards to multiple accounts https://www.torn.com/rules.php
It's to ensure the game is fair for everyone, there is also would have been a big notice every time you went to create a new account saying "MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED" so I'm afraid to say you only have yourself to blame.
I think you'll find if you put in the same level of effort into one account that you tried to put into several you'll do even better than before.
On a serious note OP - the reality is you were let off fairly lightly, the rules are quite clear in regards to multiple accounts https://www.torn.com/rules.php
It's to ensure the game is fair for everyone, there is also would have been a big notice every time you went to create a new account saying "MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ARE NOT ALLOWED" so I'm afraid to say you only have yourself to blame.
I think you'll find if you put in the same level of effort into one account that you tried to put into several you'll do even better than before.
Pretty sure this is a piss take from him showing how soft torn is people doing silly stuff. 7 days is hardly a deterrent...
I figured as much, but if someone makes an honest mistake, for something in this case quite minor, and wants to play then they can receive their punishment and continue playing. We aren't here to deter people from playing, just to set them back on the right path in the case of our newbie friend here.
Ahhh, the "I'm broke and 17" snack.
What a thing to brag about.
What a thing to brag about.
Fair enough but on the other side if someone is trying to do the wrong thing knowing its wrong...
until we fed the main this problem will keep on going . Maybe that`s why they are not banned ??? It keeps staff in a job ?
That
That's nothing to be proud of...
That's nothing to be proud of...
A newbie not knowing the rules creating a multi doesn't really change anything in regards to jailing the main account, if they want we can give them the choice fo resuming on one of their multis and jailing the main providing there is nothing gained from it, it's not been any detriment to the game. All you are asking for is something to satisfy your own falsely placed lust for blood.
I consider players like yourself with the countless harassment warnings who get pleasure out of bullying those weaker than them a far bigger issue for the game's overall health than a newbie making a multi that doesn't impact on any other player, especially considering as we so easily caught and dealt with it - multis take up a much lower amount of time to deal with than interpersonal issues involving players as you can imagine.
I consider players like yourself with the countless harassment warnings who get pleasure out of bullying those weaker than them a far bigger issue for the game's overall health than a newbie making a multi that doesn't impact on any other player, especially considering as we so easily caught and dealt with it - multis take up a much lower amount of time to deal with than interpersonal issues involving players as you can imagine.