lol im here im testing yes , so your best is writing in the forums lol, troll away
Warning for what? xD pointing out something said on the forums, just pointing out what the GM said never said it was right or wrong was just referring to what you was saying is lies for all the people who didnt see the other post
When I set my hook, I don't ever cut the line. Keep pulling, little fish. I'll wear you out eventually.
He said i have had "countless " warnings for harassment...Truth is I have had ONE warning for harassment,I had one for Flaming, discrimination and harassment,(which was a general category ). Thats still not "countless" warnings for harassment, whichever way you dress it up TESTING TESTING 123
i know, i read what you posted, i wasent agreeing nor disagreeing with him :) have a good rest of the evening
You fedded your last account because of bounties. Now you going up against HoF #1 in bounties placed. Not a wise decision.
If you have to talk in "code" take a hint and stop posting.
lol I wont put one single bounty on him :)
You really gonna lie about that, after posting your logs...? There were two separate warnings for harassment alone, and countless more for a variety of offenses. You are what's wrong with this game. You and Dekloren.
Sharkey won't bounty me. He knows it'll add legitimacy to my campaign against him.
"Operation: Dreamy" aka Sporky is SOOO HAWT. Flattery will not work. Why speak in code? Just use discord like the rest of us.
I prefer to hide out in the open... Also, my target is a bigger pain in the ass than anyone JFA has on its roster.
Dear god, the attention seaking noobs gets worse every week... We don't care. Go back to facebook and make shit up there... Kids... Load image: sick
Says the guy giving me attention... F**king hypocrites.
It's not attention when I point out your bullshit. Welcome to the real world... Load image: sick
In before #OperationGraveyard
Umm, yea it is.... You took time to read and respond. That not only means you paid attention, but that you are a fanboy.
At this point it's so obvious what you're doing, "Hiding out in the open" is about as sneaky as this
[image: i.imgflip.com] We get it. You want the attention. Attention granted, now go back to bed sweetheart.
Thanks for making me larger than life, fam.
No eggs here didn’t read any lmao