Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City find

Started by Gun_Runner [2182225] on in Questions & Answers.

8 replies · 246 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Gun_Runner [2182225]
2 weeks ago, I reached awareness level 10. I rarely still find anything in the city. But when I do, it isn't worth hardly anything. Tonight a blowgun, then before that all I have only found a couple of crappy pistols, 1 opium, and a couple of med kits. BUT my wife with an awareness of like 2 finds a skateboard?! What gives?!!!
sarge [2121413]
other people probably know more, but from what i know it's pretty random. increasing your awareness isnt a guarantee of always getting better finds, and it isnt instant. like most things in this game, you just gotta keep at it, and eventually you'll probably get some good stuff.
Crylix [2219788]
The awareness upgrades are the worst ones to invest in as they are nerfed af. Also, increasing it doesn’t affect the rarity of the items you find, it inly affects (well clearly not) the amount of things you find and how often.
Kayla [2031661]
City finds are very random. Awareness increases your chances but they're still completely random. Most players consider merits in awareness to be a complete waste of merits.
The_Doctor_Dre [1262767]
It used to be beneficial when all you had to do was hit city, but now I check the city once a week and find like 5 items in one search. Which is better than 1, but Ya,  mostly crap.   Keep searching!