2 weeks ago, I reached awareness level 10. I rarely still find anything in the city. But when I do, it isn't worth hardly anything. Tonight a blowgun, then before that all I have only found a couple of crappy pistols, 1 opium, and a couple of med kits. BUT my wife with an awareness of like 2 finds a skateboard?! What gives?!!!
City find
Started by Gun_Runner [2182225] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
other people probably know more, but from what i know it's pretty random. increasing your awareness isnt a guarantee of always getting better finds, and it isnt instant. like most things in this game, you just gotta keep at it, and eventually you'll probably get some good stuff.
That's why you don't put merits into awareness, it's a total waste
Those merits allow you to find more stuff in the city, it does not increase the chance of valuables appearing
The awareness upgrades are the worst ones to invest in as they are nerfed af. Also, increasing it doesn’t affect the rarity of the items you find, it inly affects (well clearly not) the amount of things you find and how often.
City finds are very random. Awareness increases your chances but they're still completely random. Most players consider merits in awareness to be a complete waste of merits.
It used to be beneficial when all you had to do was hit city, but now I check the city once a week and find like 5 items in one search. Which is better than 1, but Ya, mostly crap. Keep searching!
Thanks guys
Since I've upgraded to max awareness 2 months ago give or take . Found 2 se . 3goodie bags few fhc n exotic dvd .meh .its not bad but not great