Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Delete

Started by RagingGuns [2253902] on in Graveyard.

154 replies · 3.15k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 155 / 155 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Capel [1862198]
Good grief Drewskii444, people took time to help you with information and you spit in their faces. f**k it, staff just permanently ban this shit speckled muppet fart be done with it.  Let them take their cheating ways elsewhere.
iribuya [2103695]
Your post got reported, but we'll see OP in federal soon I expect.


Harassment



Causing the distress of a player while using the personal information or potential appearance of them, their family or their friends. This includes real-world threats and repeated verbal cyberbullying of which the victim is unable to avoid with the block / ignore features.
sharkeyfive [1151690]
The only thing that makes me cry is onions . I’m sure if you ask dude he will tell you I did not bully him dude gave as good as he got . You won’t get anywhere with that road.

Its more likely you will end up crying like JFA already done to you.

MY LAST REPLY TO YOU you won’t troll me into a ban enjoy yourself.
Diabolique [2177124]
In the meantime, please invest in a few courses to improve your grammar and spelling. It is really hard taking you seriously, when all I can picture was the Joe Dirt mullet you must surely have...