Staff edit: if someone is racist towards you in private chat, you should report the chat, not post it in the forums.
Delete
Started by RagingGuns [2253902] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 155 / 155 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
And yet you're still here.....
Good grief Drewskii444, people took time to help you with information and you spit in their faces. f**k it, staff just permanently ban this shit speckled muppet fart be done with it. Let them take their cheating ways elsewhere.
TESTING TESTING 123
lol secret , you couldnt keep your last few accounts secret for long. Be gone muppet
lol secret , you couldnt keep your last few accounts secret for long. Be gone muppet
Just f**king do it then, we're waiting here patiently, jeez
You got off easy.
Whoah man, chill it's just a game. :o
Last action
33 minutes ago
If you need help finding the delete button just sing out
If you don't stop spamming up the forums, I'm gonna be forced to report you. This borders on harassment.
Nothing is free in this world. You want him gone, there will be certain expenses we need to discuss...
Your post got reported, but we'll see OP in federal soon I expect.
Causing the distress of a player while using the personal information or potential appearance of them, their family or their friends. This includes real-world threats and repeated verbal cyberbullying of which the victim is unable to avoid with the block / ignore features.
Harassment
Causing the distress of a player while using the personal information or potential appearance of them, their family or their friends. This includes real-world threats and repeated verbal cyberbullying of which the victim is unable to avoid with the block / ignore features.
Report away fool I think you will find I`m only replying to your shit posting and trolling
STILL TESTING YOU
STILL TESTING YOU
what u expect lol
Who cares
Should have your head on a pike pole at the gates of the city.
You aren't going to bully me like you did Dude....
I'm gonna make you cry.
I'm gonna make you cry.
The only thing that makes me cry is onions . I’m sure if you ask dude he will tell you I did not bully him dude gave as good as he got . You won’t get anywhere with that road.
Its more likely you will end up crying like JFA already done to you.
MY LAST REPLY TO YOU you won’t troll me into a ban enjoy yourself.
Its more likely you will end up crying like JFA already done to you.
MY LAST REPLY TO YOU you won’t troll me into a ban enjoy yourself.
Good job, Dumb ass.
In the meantime, please invest in a few courses to improve your grammar and spelling. It is really hard taking you seriously, when all I can picture was the Joe Dirt mullet you must surely have...
Say hello to the next target, seniore dumbass.