Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Usernames

Started by Eros_Quijada [2228317] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 378 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Funny [196431] ×1 CockyNudist [2209950] ×1 Big_Willy [2252488] ×1

DUDE [1028023]
I was answering the question. I don't know how it quoted you. Maybe I meant to reply, but forgot. No need to get emotional.
YEAR_ZERO [108862]
If you had the ability to create emotions in women then I doubt your online persona would exist.

Quote me you did, if you can't help what you are doing it could be Freudian or it could be dementia.  You should seek professional help either way.