What is the funniest username you've ever encountered?
Usernames
Started by Eros_Quijada [2228317] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- DUDE [1028023]
· 6 likes ·
DoinYaMom - DUDE [1028023]
· 1 likes ·
I was answering the question. I don't know how it quoted you. Maybe I meant to reply, but forgot. No need to get emotional.
Mentioned in this thread
Funny [196431] ×1 CockyNudist [2209950] ×1 Big_Willy [2252488] ×1
If we say yours can we just let another of these threads die?
Bumder
Pussyboy123_virgin , or otherwise known as DUDE
I love Fidelcashflow's name, inventive and humorous.
DoinYaMom
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=196431#/
Mentions: Funny [196431]
Figures with the calibre of your posts.
But be my guest, everyone deserves to find that special person for them.
But be my guest, everyone deserves to find that special person for them.
I was answering the question. I don't know how it quoted you. Maybe I meant to reply, but forgot. No need to get emotional.
This has now become
A Dude thread
A Dude thread
DonaldTrump
Mentions: Big_Willy [2252488]
Favourite dogtag i picked up was QuimJongUn
I like the Harry Potter themed names, a few people have told me I have a good one.
Honored to have been mentioned xD
If you had the ability to create emotions in women then I doubt your online persona would exist.
Quote me you did, if you can't help what you are doing it could be Freudian or it could be dementia. You should seek professional help either way.
Quote me you did, if you can't help what you are doing it could be Freudian or it could be dementia. You should seek professional help either way.
Idk how I forgot about my spouses name tbh. Perhaps BigWilly is really getting to me. >:(
Probably 'cos I'm that used to seeing it now?
Anyway, CockyNudist has a great name.
Probably 'cos I'm that used to seeing it now?
Anyway, CockyNudist has a great name.
Mentions: CockyNudist [2209950]
This comment is gold.
Kapten_Klitoris
I always smirk when i read his name
I always smirk when i read his name
shame he duped the K's in his name for nefarious purposes.