Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug while entering prices

Started by Mania [1958969] on in Bugs & Issues.

28 replies · 376 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mania [1958969]
I encountered with this bug while trying to sell my points. Not sure it if it is only for me.

If you are typing slow no problem, but if you are typing fast it is deleting the first 3 digit. Also tested with other price places (item market, bazaar..etc) they all have the same issue.

Here is a video for it

https://imgur.com/a/WGe1dbZ
BeerDrinker [2140025]
https://imgur.com/a/JvH1lOd

In the video, slowed down 4x, it shows that when trying to enter a large value quickly, some numbers will delete themselves. Might be an issue with the commas

Chrome, Windows 10
PlayerK [1894033]
I found this as well. When purchasing company stock (on a computer), when you put one specific amount very quickly,say, 2500,the text box glitches and deletes the 2.

Again, it only happens if you're typing quickly, not slowly, but it is a consistent bug so that every time I want to buy 2500 stock of an item, I have to deliberately type it in slowly. It's hard to tell exactly when it deletes the 2, since you have to type quickly, but I would say that on the number 250, it deletes it.
Mania [1958969]
11 days passed and there is not any response yet. 

Maybe this bug should be assigned to someone else. 

@Stewie can you please help us on this?

Thank you
Stewie [1494547]
I passed it to Alexander who has since passed it on to Dimitriy to look into.
There will be a response when it has been fixed, it just takes time. I'm afraid I cannot help any further than I already have.
Shindig [865748] Officer Officer
Wow what, this isn't a new thing? I suddenly can't type numbers. Not tested all fields but sending money and placing bounties just isn't working at all: I type a 1 and it becomes a 0. Copy and pasting numbers in these fields also doesn't work. For me points market works fine.
Chrome browser.

Edit: No idea what that was but now it seems fine again :-/
Baldr [1847600] Reporter
This just hit me again.  I sold points at $49,990 each, except it changed the number I entered to 90, so I essentially am out 1000 points with nothing to show for it.

So that's a $49.9M loss.


A few days ago, I listed 4 or 5 FHC's in my bazaar, and it dropped one of the numbers there, they sold for around 4.7M instead of 14.7M, another big loss.


I'm may have to stop trading because the system is changing my prices and I get screwed.  Too much work to be losing money every day.
dunmugmeh [538353]
I have been seeing this bug on and off for about a week now and i put a lot of stuff on my bazaar.

Its seems to occur when typing 'too fast'

Thankfully i havent been affected by it yet. We just have to take our time.

This bug needs to be given a high priority.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter
This just happened again, cost me $40M.

It's been happening for a month.

And apparently, Ched and crew don't give a flying fark.
Shindig [865748] Officer Officer
Happened again to me today, added a random zero to an amount I was bidding. Thankfully a low value item or it could have been a costly issue.

Any word on this issue yet? It has been quite a while now.