28 replies · 376 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Baldr[1847600]Reporter
· 4 likes · This just hit me again. I sold points at $49,990 each, except it changed the number I entered to 90, so I essentially am out 1000 points with nothing to show for it. So that's a $49.9M loss. A few …
Jefayette[2044515]
· 3 likes · [image: i.imgur.com]It's a problem. I think it's based on the comma appearing and accidentally killing some numbers.
Stewie[1494547]
· 2 likes · I passed it to Alexander who has since passed it on to Dimitriy to look into. There will be a response when it has been fixed, it just takes time. I'm afraid I cannot help any further than I already …
I encountered with this bug while trying to sell my points. Not sure it if it is only for me.
If you are typing slow no problem, but if you are typing fast it is deleting the first 3 digit. Also tested with other price places (item market, bazaar..etc) they all have the same issue.
In the video, slowed down 4x, it shows that when trying to enter a large value quickly, some numbers will delete themselves. Might be an issue with the commas
I found this as well. When purchasing company stock (on a computer), when you put one specific amount very quickly,say, 2500,the text box glitches and deletes the 2.
Again, it only happens if you're typing quickly, not slowly, but it is a consistent bug so that every time I want to buy 2500 stock of an item, I have to deliberately type it in slowly. It's hard to tell exactly when it deletes the 2, since you have to type quickly, but I would say that on the number 250, it deletes it.
I passed it to Alexander who has since passed it on to Dimitriy to look into. There will be a response when it has been fixed, it just takes time. I'm afraid I cannot help any further than I already have.
Wow what, this isn't a new thing? I suddenly can't type numbers. Not tested all fields but sending money and placing bounties just isn't working at all: I type a 1 and it becomes a 0. Copy and pasting numbers in these fields also doesn't work. For me points market works fine. Chrome browser.
Edit: No idea what that was but now it seems fine again :-/
This just hit me again. I sold points at $49,990 each, except it changed the number I entered to 90, so I essentially am out 1000 points with nothing to show for it.
So that's a $49.9M loss.
A few days ago, I listed 4 or 5 FHC's in my bazaar, and it dropped one of the numbers there, they sold for around 4.7M instead of 14.7M, another big loss.
I'm may have to stop trading because the system is changing my prices and I get screwed. Too much work to be losing money every day.