Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

hello

Started by JimmydaGreek [2282063] on in General Discussion.

26 replies · 465 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

AngelAlexis [2236047]
Only City jobs available to new players, as far as I can remember, are Army, Grocery, Casino. The others require a few hundred work stats to join.  Casino is best for gaining INT when brand new.
RoqueAuFabii [2158546]
You were doing so well up until the word Looking and ending with the word CASH.... Folks in deez parts arent much for beggin. id say the response was surprisingly placid.  Good job Global
JimmydaGreek [2282063]
well crap I'm off to a great start ........ dont need to beg and JimmyDagreek was a real mobster was able to gain quick because I'm online 12hrs a night at work