Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Furry friendly

Started by ThatWolfBoy [2206160] on in General Discussion.

84 replies · 1.09k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
85
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
65 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

ThatWolfBoy [2206160]
We need to make torn more furry friendly


Thats all byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

UwU


Edit: *Looks at comments* didn't expect much different tbh
Leafeh [467479]
I can assure you that threads like these won't help your case.

And this game doesn't discriminate against them in any way as far as I can tell. So I'm not sure I understand the reason for the thread.
Migs [2166018]
This was an oddly accurate way to describe furries. Also @OP....no... we don't. Your fetish is irrelevant to my stealing of jackets. 5k more jackets to go.
Plague_Doctor [1083237]
There's one thing being furry-friendly, another being furry-tolerant. But you make it difficult if you behave over-the-top cringey, you know. I like me some furry art and whatnot, but please... super-stereotypical furry fandom behavior is what makes people consider furries cancer.
Same with any other "risky" group. 
In private chats and faction chats ? Go for it, no problem. But have some decency in public. C'mon.
Kayla [2031661]
This is the artist that's drawn several of my pictures and other pieces of art for me. AilaAnne is a close friend of mine :D
Kayla [2031661]
Also no. Torn is friendly to just about everyone so long as you're not obnoxious about it. No one's ever given me shit for being a furry, probably cus I'm not annoying about it. If anything, the only thing I've got has been nice words and people telling me they like my pictures, which makes me happy.