Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free graphics

Started by Mandible [2224834] on in Graphics.

19 replies · 282 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
Crylix [2219788]
Nice work, I wouldn't mind one ty (:

If you could make one that's kinda fiery and dragonish that would be cool (:
Mandible [2224834]
what do you mean? I use photoshop and have for over 5 years, all my work is completely original (including the logo i have created to represent myself)
RixtySanchez [2089373]
If you’re willing, I’d love one with a feudal Japan feel. Pagoda, samurai, sword, or dragon, but doesn’t have to be complicated.  Simple is cool, I’m a beggar so I can’t be a chooser lol!
RED-RABBIT [2203961]
Do you want requests that are similar to the style you do, or are you wanting a challenge? For example,  I am wanting a "cutsie" friend of Red Rabbit.  
Mandible [2224834]
I can't really draw, just edit images together but its possible I can have my wife do an image I can convert to digital and use.
Message me if you're interested in that.
RED-RABBIT [2203961]
That is very kind of you - No I do not want you to go through that trouble. That would then make it a "real" piece of art and I know you are working on improving your current skill.