Can be anything really, just looking to expand my portfolio. First ten people to comment get the free graphic of their choice. My portfolio of completed work.
what do you mean? I use photoshop and have for over 5 years, all my work is completely original (including the logo i have created to represent myself)
If you’re willing, I’d love one with a feudal Japan feel. Pagoda, samurai, sword, or dragon, but doesn’t have to be complicated. Simple is cool, I’m a beggar so I can’t be a chooser lol!
I can't really draw, just edit images together but its possible I can have my wife do an image I can convert to digital and use. Message me if you're interested in that.
That is very kind of you - No I do not want you to go through that trouble. That would then make it a "real" piece of art and I know you are working on improving your current skill.