Logging out (of the actual app via the settings page) and logging back in, seems to fix the issue?
Android App - Notifications
Started by Otter [1821671] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 130 / 130 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yup exactly this, rather than the padlock in the top right
Worked for me too, logged off torn from the app settings page, and logged back by typing the username and password again.
Log out at the page where you can turn the notifications on and off then log back in
I had to turn notifications back on after logging in
I had to turn notifications back on after logging in
Hi I can't see drug icon in notification bar, but when i use xan it show i'm on drug effect
Still nothing boss! Problem still in effect.
This worked for me, except you dont have to change your password, just use that logout option and force close the app and then re login. Everything seems to work now
No notifications for months upon months now. No updates to phone, keep my apps updated, reinstall doesnt work.
Have you tried the solution above?
Not working anymore
I did the logout-login-logout-login a couple of times, then had notifications for like half a day - now they've been gone for days again :(
Notification is enable but I don't receive anything.
My phone is huawei p30 pro.
My phone is huawei p30 pro.
Galaxy note 9. Updated to current operating system. Notifications enabled across the board. Have uninstalled and reinstalled. Still no notifications of any kind.......
Add me to the list of Android users not getting notifications. Pixel 3 Android 9 I've cleared cache/storage, toggled and untoggled notifications, reinstalled, rereinstalled. Nothing seems to work. I'm not blocking any notification from any apps
Recently changed phones to a Sony Xperia XZ2 H8216. The App for Torn City is working fine except it just won't send me any push notifiactions (while other apps like Whatsapp/Telegram and game apps like Summoner Wars do) despite having permission to do so.
I checked permissions to send notifications inside the app aswell as outside the app.
I did a reinstall of Torn City without success.
One of my faction members suggested to turn off power saving /adaptive battery (Energiesparfunktion = powersaving | Ausgeschlossen = Exempted) for the app but that didnt do it either.
App Version, Model and Android Version to be found in here.
Edit: suddenly starte to get notifications, though delayed by up to a hour.
Edit2: they are gone again
I checked permissions to send notifications inside the app aswell as outside the app.
I did a reinstall of Torn City without success.
One of my faction members suggested to turn off power saving /adaptive battery (Energiesparfunktion = powersaving | Ausgeschlossen = Exempted) for the app but that didnt do it either.
App Version, Model and Android Version to be found in here.
Edit: suddenly starte to get notifications, though delayed by up to a hour.
Edit2: they are gone again
I downloaded the app on my tablet before I did my phone. My tablet does get notifications but not my phone.
App notifs don't work; phone model Samsung Galaxy S9
Adding a voice to this.
Changed from a Samsung Galaxy S7 and downloaded Torn to a Samsung A9 last week and now also not getting notifications.
I miss them.
Edit: signing out in app didn't work but signing out, uninstalling and reinstalling did the job.
Changed from a Samsung Galaxy S7 and downloaded Torn to a Samsung A9 last week and now also not getting notifications.
I miss them.
Edit: signing out in app didn't work but signing out, uninstalling and reinstalling did the job.
No notifications either
Device: Sony H8216 (xz2) ; Android 9; App version 0.2.13;
Were working before then had to reinstall app and now they don't.. I have tried to reinstall, delete cache and data and still not working
Device: Sony H8216 (xz2) ; Android 9; App version 0.2.13;
Were working before then had to reinstall app and now they don't.. I have tried to reinstall, delete cache and data and still not working
Signing out, uninstalling and reinstalling did NOT work either.
I then tried toggling all notifications off, signing out, clearing data, uninstalling, re-installing and then signing in and that also did not work to bring back notifications. I then grabbed my sons pixel 1 installed, logged in and notifications worked fine so it seems to be something regarding the specific pixel 3.
I then tried toggling all notifications off, signing out, clearing data, uninstalling, re-installing and then signing in and that also did not work to bring back notifications. I then grabbed my sons pixel 1 installed, logged in and notifications worked fine so it seems to be something regarding the specific pixel 3.