Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave please

Started by Still [2099952] on in Fun & Games.

19 replies · 149 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
17
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Yennenga [2246161] ×2

EndlessRide [2237638]
cook up a box  of fettuccine(drain),over low heat,  ad 1/3 c of chunky peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.  that is it simple easy , and delicious. (more peanut butter or soy sauce can be added to taste)
Darth_Revan [2247620]
  • Wendy's french fries...dipping them in a chocolate frosty :)
  • Spaghetti with rice and beans
  • Everything bagel with Scallion cream cheese and bacon on it
  • Peanut butter and jelly sandwich dipped in Nutella
SirBunny [2144773]
I sit on the wall
I'm just a stone's throw away
Well shit, that's a brick

Now hospitalized
I lie here thinking of you
The brick throwing prick

I have been revived
With diamond bladed knife I come
Sincerely, John Wick