became an unused (mainly) time drain
grave please
Started by Still [2099952] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Yennenga [2246161]
· 5 likes ·
Banana and bacon toasty. Yummmmm! [image: i.imgur.com] - EndlessRide [2237638]
· 2 likes ·
cook up a box of fettuccine(drain),over low heat, ad 1/3 c of chunky peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. that is it simple easy , and delicious. (more peanut butter or soy sauce can be added to taste) - Bugaloo [2268143]
· 2 likes ·
Oh City of Torn Darkness and depravity So exciting and repulsive
Mentioned in this thread
Yennenga [2246161] ×2
Digestive biscuits in a cheese and pickle sandwich
cook up a box of fettuccine(drain),over low heat, ad 1/3 c of chunky peanut butter and 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. that is it simple easy , and delicious. (more peanut butter or soy sauce can be added to taste)
- Wendy's french fries...dipping them in a chocolate frosty :)
- Spaghetti with rice and beans
- Everything bagel with Scallion cream cheese and bacon on it
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich dipped in Nutella
Chilli with peanut butter added
fries with mustard
hot sauce on ice cream
crickets on ice cream
fries with mustard
hot sauce on ice cream
crickets on ice cream
A tempura fried ice cream sandwich with a side of melted dark chocolate w chilli (the lindt kind).
Melted White chocolate lindor over vanilla ice cream mixed with mini marshmallows and sprinkles.
Banana wrapped in cheese
bran flakes in olive oil with mixed herbs and spices
Instant noodle with milk soup
Macaroni and cheese, canned corn, and chili. Mix together add cheese.
- APRIL -
April's winner by far was Yennenga [2246161]! The Bacon and banana toasties were delicious! and thanks for the picture provided!
You sent $1,000,000 to Yennenga with the message: Winner - April
Mentions: Yennenga [2246161]
Leslie said "spin wheel"
Duke loan me million bucks
Kick to the damn throat!
Duke loan me million bucks
Kick to the damn throat!
Oh City of Torn
Darkness and depravity
So exciting and repulsive
Darkness and depravity
So exciting and repulsive
Bleeding from attack
Moustache man in bikini
Chainsaw in the head
Moustache man in bikini
Chainsaw in the head
Torn City Jail Gym
Poor stat growth / but bright side view
Not in Hospital
Poor stat growth / but bright side view
Not in Hospital
Bu'ump
It's a passive game
No need to spend too much time
Why am I still here?
No need to spend too much time
Why am I still here?
I sit on the wall
I'm just a stone's throw away
Well shit, that's a brick
Now hospitalized
I lie here thinking of you
The brick throwing prick
I have been revived
With diamond bladed knife I come
Sincerely, John Wick
I'm just a stone's throw away
Well shit, that's a brick
Now hospitalized
I lie here thinking of you
The brick throwing prick
I have been revived
With diamond bladed knife I come
Sincerely, John Wick