Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

N

Started by Iruma [2282522] on in General Non-related.

15 replies · 200 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
29
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

D3LIRIUM [1666331]
I hate everyone equally.

But the main thing I hate is customer service. Most customers are cool, the rest can get their faces shoved into a blacksmithing fire.
Champion [1927067]
I hate shit threads like this
ugh omg i just messed up my 7777 post count, gonna have to do some super spy shit to get it back
Bozobozo [2284958]
Why do you hate everything
 Why would I hate you when I dont know you
 Life is already hard enough without hating everything