i
N
Started by Iruma [2282522] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 29
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Collete [1389080]
· 6 likes ·
Colour has a u in it . you poor american.
Ok ...
I hate everyone equally.
But the main thing I hate is customer service. Most customers are cool, the rest can get their faces shoved into a blacksmithing fire.
But the main thing I hate is customer service. Most customers are cool, the rest can get their faces shoved into a blacksmithing fire.
Du hast
I hate people who do not like Rammstein .
I hate people who do not like Rammstein .
Colour has a u in it . you poor american.
I don't hate you, but I hate the color you wrote this post with.
That's called depression. You ought to see a doctor not post on Torn.
I hate shit threads like this
ugh omg i just messed up my 7777 post count, gonna have to do some super spy shit to get it back
ugh omg i just messed up my 7777 post count, gonna have to do some super spy shit to get it back
I am not American.
Boring ,yawns
I personally hate when people type in a specific colour to "stand out".
Moved to non-related
I hate the fact this wasn't moved to Graveyard.
now this is a f**king post I can relate to and get behind
10/10
10/10
Why do you hate everything
Why would I hate you when I dont know you
Life is already hard enough without hating everything
Why would I hate you when I dont know you
Life is already hard enough without hating everything
Dayuuummmmmmmm son