Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[D] Done.

Started by Dr-Warsein [463722] on in Attacking.

19 replies · 250 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
18
Likes on archived posts
41
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Dr-Warsein [463722]
I have got 4 merits, 250 and 500 Kill Streak, 2500 Defends Medals and 500 Kill Streak Honor.

Thanks everyone who have helped me along the way. Really appreciated.

Best wishes!

Buying Run Away [one run away per player] and unlimited losses. I will send money right away when I see the events.

I've equipped with Rusty Sword which has 0.00 accuracy. If you can successfully run away, I will send 500 K, if you fail, I will send 300 K.

Sounds good to you?  

Cheers and many thanks in advance.  
MrPerfect1 [2280682]
This is 100% legit and he sends meds if you needs revived and he sends 300k for each lose I recommend that you do this new players need to
GamesDean [2266320]
First time trying this for money. A bit skeptical but I read all the positive reviews. I even asked some questions. All were answered timely. Sent me four med kits prior to attacking four times. Once I lost all four, I messaged and was paid within a minute. Very fast and very helpful. An honest person just trying for merits. Try it out. You'll be pleased.