I have got 4 merits, 250 and 500 Kill Streak, 2500 Defends Medals and 500 Kill Streak Honor. Thanks everyone who have helped me along the way. Really appreciated. Best wishes!Buying Run Away [one run away per player] and unlimited losses. I will send money right away when I see the events. I've equipped with Rusty Sword which has 0.00 accuracy. If you can successfully run away, I will send 500 K, if you fail, I will send 300 K. Sounds good to you? Load image: smiley Cheers and many thanks in advance. Load image: smiley
Oh, I can supply medicine if you need - for free.
Best deal for a newbie to make money. fast payment.sends meds too.
New players, this is the easiest way to make money for now! Jump on it
It's 100% trustworthy and a great deal for newbies
This is 100% legit and he sends meds if you needs revived and he sends 300k for each lose I recommend that you do this new players need to
Trusted and fast
Very satisfied. Money and free medkits!
14 losses done...pd....pleasure doing business with you...
Recommend, fast payment pleasure to work with
Recommended, is fast payment was paid before i left hospital. And really nice person.
bet, I’m down.
I see no reason to not recommend. Got extra payment for simply sending 6 losses. 12/10
super fast payment and friendly
i never knew u sell losses lol
Polite, very timely, and even gave me meds and a bonus. I highly recommend!
great fast pay ment, legit. recommended
done
yes I'm poor and I need money.
First time trying this for money. A bit skeptical but I read all the positive reviews. I even asked some questions. All were answered timely. Sent me four med kits prior to attacking four times. Once I lost all four, I messaged and was paid within a minute. Very fast and very helpful. An honest person just trying for merits. Try it out. You'll be pleased.