136 replies · 1.84k views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:137 / 137 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
137
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
47 / 100
Story score
73 / 100
Engagement score
81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
T-Stark[2086654]
· 16 likes · I have the insane goal of collecting one of every possible item. I know that logistically it's just about impossible, but I would genuinely love my display cabinet to be a full catalogue of all the items in torn.
PrincessJulie[11229]Admin
· 4 likes · I collect coconut bras, I only have about 90 of them right now, but i've only been collecting them for 2 months. Most have been given to my by my fabulous friends :D
ThtAstronautGuy[1977683]Moderator
· 1 likes · I collect trailers. I'm at 344 345 (I won one off the wheel literally 5 minutes after posting this) so far, and I've never paid for a single one. Every single person who has ever given me one is on …
does anyone have any items that they hoard or collect.
I knew someone who collected sheep, and people would just send them sheep cause they had become notorious for being the sheep collector.
Just want to hear from you all if and what you collect, how long you have been doing it, and how many you have collected so far.
I was thinking about collecting Jackets. pretty cheap and people trash them for merits, so if i get bored of collecting them i could always sell them in batches of 5000 later on.
Jackets are not cheap, I collected 5 million all for under $500, however, the prices are much higher nowadays, someone else must be collecting without a price cap.
I collect coconut bras, I only have about 90 of them right now, but i've only been collecting them for 2 months. Most have been given to my by my fabulous friends :D
I have the insane goal of collecting one of every possible item. I know that logistically it's just about impossible, but I would genuinely love my display cabinet to be a full catalogue of all the items in torn.