Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GHOSTLY GRAPHICS

Started by Ghost_Reviver [2131490] on in Graveyard.

13 replies · 173 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
Ghost_Reviver [2131490]
Hi. Im probably going to start making a few graphics I'm not a professional but I will try my best to satisfy you.
Currently I'm only going to do company and faction banners. If you want something else, feel free to ask me but, I may not be able to do it because I'm new to graphics. I'm starting off small.




[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Prices:
Company Banners and faction banners: 10m




If you need graphics pm me and tell me what you want. I can also add pics into the graphics.


Previous Work: ( to be filled in )
[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]
Dupes12 [2111200]
great work well worth the price! very quick delivery of picture and very customizable.  will surely do it again if i get a new business
Ghost_Reviver [2131490]
Yup it does. The customer requested that specific image though and told me not to crop out ANY part of the image itself. They agreed and said its fine if the image has a little white in it.
-IRON- [1306965]
And you as an artist are happy with the outcome or just that you got 10m for 2 minutes of the lowest effort work?
Ghost_Reviver [2131490]
BTW please don't say negative things if you've never purchased or seen my work. Positive feedback accepted though / positive criticism. Thanks.
MikePence [2029670]
if you've never purchased or seen my work
you literally put up examples for me to see lol, so yes, i have seen your work, and i can give negative criticism
RED-RABBIT [2203961]
Welcome to the world of graphics! Similar to Nausta, my feed back is based on the fundamental of font use. You will want to work on the quality of your font.  For example:  Kernaling and Formatting (Centering).