Hi. Im probably going to start making a few graphics I'm not a professional but I will try my best to satisfy you.
Currently I'm only going to do company and faction banners. If you want something else, feel free to ask me but, I may not be able to do it because I'm new to graphics. I'm starting off small.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Prices:
Company Banners and faction banners: 10m
If you need graphics pm me and tell me what you want. I can also add pics into the graphics.
Previous Work: ( to be filled in )
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Currently I'm only going to do company and faction banners. If you want something else, feel free to ask me but, I may not be able to do it because I'm new to graphics. I'm starting off small.
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Prices:
Company Banners and faction banners: 10m
If you need graphics pm me and tell me what you want. I can also add pics into the graphics.
Previous Work: ( to be filled in )
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]