Whatever happened to the Torn music channels? Playground etc..
Torn Radio?
Started by Shandra [331146] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 29
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
I know Party in discord still does it from time to time. Not as much fun after Fubar died IRL :( RIP mate, miss you still :(
People got tired of hearing Natalie Imbruglia non-stop...
hmm I know when Dunkin Dj'd he played a wide variety of music. Would be nice to have it back .. Maybe if it was done a little differently or something.. maybe All request or something.. Thematic by day.. I dunno../
I think some of the Discord channels have music. Look around the Discord forum and you might find a few.
It went down with IRC. iirc anyways.
I miss those days.[image: i.imgur.com]
I used to ‘DJ’ back in the day. Gosh that was so fun! Miss those days :(
What would it take to get it back?
I know Party in discord still does it from time to time. Not as much fun after Fubar died IRL :(
RIP mate, miss you still :(
RIP mate, miss you still :(
Playground!!! f**kin loved that shit, what was it like 2012 or some shit when it was boomin
I had never seen that vid.. dont really remember the song so thanks:) lol
Good old playground - Had some great times there.
sadly it all went away when IRC did,
sadly it all went away when IRC did,
I'd listen to this all day if it were a thing again, how good would radio ads for factions and companies be?
Maybe a newspaper recap?
Maybe a newspaper recap?
I think closest thing to a radio is the ''what are you listening'' post in music thread ,in non-related forums ...