Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Radio?

Started by Shandra [331146] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 342 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
29
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Shandra [331146]
hmm I know when Dunkin Dj'd he played a wide variety of music. Would be nice to have it back .. Maybe if it was done a little differently or something.. maybe All request or something.. Thematic by day.. I dunno../
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
I know Party in discord still does it from time to time. Not as much fun after Fubar died IRL :(

RIP mate, miss you still :(
DaveKnight [2133589]
I'd listen to this all day if it were a thing again, how good would radio ads for factions and companies be?

Maybe a newspaper recap?
Sym [2075823]
I think closest thing to a radio is the ''what are you listening'' post in music thread ,in non-related forums ...