Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New level tactics?

Started by DarkkRepulse [2232093] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 210 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

DarkkRepulse [2232093]
I'm personally having a lot of trouble leveling at the level that I am rn. I'd just like it if somebody could send me a forum that I can use to level up faster.
CosB [2214595]
I hope you're not new with 95 days of game play. I do suggest you don't level up any more rather try to increase your stats. Because for example if you get to level 25 and you don't have the kind of stats a level 25 in this game usually has which is at least about 200k+ total then you're most likely going to be a punchingbag to others. A lot of people level hold till their stats are really high. Anyways this is just my opinion, you or others may feel differently. Levels really don't matter anymore in this game it's all about stats. A level 15 can have 1b stats if they want to. Or even a level 25 or 30.

In this case I personally suggest just training flying banking repeat. You will be a profound player I promise you.

Also best way to train stats if you're not trying to get something like a PI at your current stage. Just do this once every other day or daily. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16077517&b=0&a=0
If you want to get even more stronger lol try to stack Erotic DVD's :). Message me if you have any questions. Although I am new myself I can't help as much as Hopslam can but I can try my best to my understanding.

Mentions: Choco Jump (Happy Jump Alt)

Baldr [1847600] Reporter
Reaching level 15 is important so you can fly. After that, don't actively work on leveling up.  Don't spend energy trying to level up.

Focus on training your stats, which is much more important.  Levels will come on their own, without you actively working at it.
CosB [2214595]
I just want to correct myself real quick. It's not that leveling up isn't important. It's most important for example when you're 1b stats at level 15 and a level 60 is 1b stats then that level 60 is most likely to win in this scenario mainly because that level 60 has more health than you.

I have nothing against leveling up it's important to have more health when fighting against higher levels. But it's more important to have higher stats as you grow. The higher your stats are the more likely you're to hit and the more likely you're going to win because of the ability to hit more (depending on which stats you increase #AlwaysKeepStatsBalanced). Just don't be a level 100 with 3b stats because then you're going to be a punching bag. I think I have heard level 100s should have at least 10b stats. But anyways that's in the long run. For right now like I said train fly bank repeat.
manic [1554958]
You're throwing numbers around some arbitrary pebbles in a pond.

There's no specific cut of point to attain x amount of stats to be a level 60 or 100 or any level in all honesty.

You're ALWAYS going to be a punch bag for someone, regardless of your stats. And someone is going to be YOUR punchbag.

Get as many stats as you can, but I would say this, stats aren't the be-all and end-all to Torn...
_Pam_ [2235735]
Just curious. If one only do crimes and train in gym with no atk at all, will the level rank able to keep up with your battle stat rank?

Edit: so we can level up naturally without holding yet level still below battle stat rank
_Pam_ [2235735]
I once read a post about having your level rank below battle stat rank is good enough. Not sure which forum anymore.
manic [1554958]
Will the level rank keep up with their battle stats without attacks? No idea whatsoever.

When I got to level 96 or 97 I decided to power level to 100 simply because I wanted the additional merits. Plus, I was aware of PLENTY of players around me had much poorer stats so I thought meh, what the hell!