Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stand-Tall Saturday with Kyro

Started by Kyro [2007441] on in Graveyard.

47 replies · 458 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

AineMari [2117276]
I just wish to point out " Us Noobs" really doesn't apply to you at over 1000 days old in Torn. After 2.75 years in Torn I should think you know exactly how things work.
 
Wishing you a good day,
Signed,
Miss pointing out the obvious
Monk [2271278]
As a proud noob, I can say that I'm embarrassed to see you tainting the word "noob".

Why would I want to be associated with you?
DangerNoodle [1482301]
Nah nah, self fed in matyrdom. It’ll inspire the noobs, ‘HE GAVE UP EVERYTHING SO WE WOULDN’T HAVE TO’ kinda stuff. Bring in sacrifice. Bring in emotion. Do something worthy of your name being known.

Self fed.