Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money Balance

Started by someone28 [2276555] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 161 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
someone28 [2276555]
Hey Everyone--I was wondering if there is any way to view my money log? I've noticed that sometimes it seems as if money appears in my account, and not sure how it got there. It's never very large amounts, but I will have left the game with an even 50K hanging around and when I get back, it's maybe $52376 or something. I do have items for sale, but these jumps aren't accompanied by the usual notification that something has sold, or that someone has sent me a gift. Also, to be clear super NOT complaining! I was curious if maybe there was another type of passive income that I hadn't realized, other than my daily job income? Or if there was somewhere to see a log of my income?
Thanks in advance!
Kupe [2198270]
"I was curious if maybe there was another type of passive income that I hadn't realized, other than my daily job income?

What makes you think that it is not your daily job income? I see that you are a dealer in a casino.  Daily pay for that position is $250.  Have you recently moved from a slightly higher paying position?
someone28 [2276555]
Thank you all so much! I'm thinking that it probably is from crimes that I hadn't realized.
Mystery solved! All your input is appreciated!