If you have the Outcast Title and worked to get it or just pissed a bunch of people off! This thread for you!
Congratulations you've Pissed someone off! Or multiple people! Tell The People your story!
Was it buymugging, scamming, your general distaste for someone's existence or maybe even you felt some asshole needed a lesson. For some reason you have pissed enough people off to get this title.
For this I applaud you.
Some of the worst players in the game and some of the best have this title.
Where did you go wrong?
Totally something an Outcast would say....
this really best outcast in game
Used to be an outcast, pissing people off and being a retard in npc. That's how i got outcast title, also there's lots of salt i was dealing during that time.
Thank you for your kind words Sir. <3
I was outcast then people realised I liked the title and stopped bountying.
Your egotist title sucks. You sir are not a real outcast
I pissed a single person off. I offer attacking services; one service I was paid for was to throw a smoke grenade at a level 100, he didn't take too kindly to that and spent the following two weeks bountying me and paying people to bounty me, I'm now something like #700 on the bounties received leaderboard.
Sounds like you lived in the hospital those two weeks lol
That's badass Sir! You more then deserve your title!
I sit on the wall and am very active in war as I try to become the next wall like my friend shaz1 on my way to being like bodybagger (hey now I can dream, and everyone has to have goals mine is to be the next bodybagger 😎)
The outcast title is, in my opinion, the easiest title to get and one of the hardest to get rid of.
Rank is where it's at, anyhow. :)
I did, look at how many bounties i received in the past.
Lol key word "did" "Past" now you are on the other side of the fence sir.
I have people bounty me a lot for defends... not that great of a story.
Pretty sure I'll never lose the title.
I'm good with it though.
Bit below 1400 of my bounties are for throwing 3 10k bounties on a guy during a war... where they were throwing bounties at us... and i was 40 day old or something... so perma bountied.
I presume i'm meant to RQ.
My story is one that is shared by plenty others : I gave some attention to Maxheadroom.
Good times!
outcast title dont invoke trust, so you will have a hard time getting anybody to trust you. outcast title littarly screams scammer, as every scammer have that title. there are some good people with it but overall it just makes your game harder
as i said, there are good people whit the title that dont deserve it.