Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OutCast Appreciation Thread

Started by MrCommander [2133988] on in General Discussion.

39 replies · 615 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
43 / 100
Story score
68 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

MrCommander [2133988]
If you have the Outcast Title and worked to get it or just pissed a bunch of people off! This thread for you!

Congratulations you've Pissed someone off! Or multiple people! Tell The People your story!
Was it buymugging, scamming, your general distaste for someone's existence or maybe even you felt some asshole needed a lesson. For some reason you have pissed enough people off to get this title.
For this I applaud you.
Some of the worst players in the game and some of the best have this title.
Where did you go wrong?
Zasty [2131289]
Used to be an outcast, pissing people off and being a retard in npc. That's how i got outcast title, also there's lots of salt i was dealing during that time.
Riot [974353]
I pissed a single person off. I offer attacking services; one service I was paid for was to throw a smoke grenade at a level 100, he didn't take too kindly to that and spent the following two weeks bountying me and paying people to bounty me, I'm now something like #700 on the bounties received leaderboard.
Nightsfury [2109257]
I sit on the wall and am very active in war as I try to become the next wall like my friend shaz1 on my way to being like bodybagger (hey now I can dream, and everyone has to have goals mine is to be the next bodybagger 😎)
SporkMonkey [2065017]
The outcast title is, in my opinion, the easiest title to get and one of the hardest to get rid of.

Rank is where it's at, anyhow. :)
underbutler [2161426]
Bit below 1400 of my bounties are for throwing 3 10k bounties on a guy during a war... where they were throwing bounties at us... and i was 40 day old or something... so perma bountied.

I presume i'm meant to RQ.
Brakier [2095393]
outcast title dont invoke trust, so you will have a hard time getting anybody to trust you. outcast title littarly screams scammer, as every scammer have that title. there are some good people with it but overall it just makes your game harder

as i said, there are good people whit the title that dont deserve it.