Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Getting out negatives

Started by Drumgun [2119753] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 262 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Drumgun [2119753]
Yo, I just have one question.

If you guys ever experienced in -ve networth, do share me some tips how to pull them off.

Thanks,
lots of love Torn City.
ISHAAN [2112856]
You can sell losses for 250k-300k each.

Other than that, you can join a faction with +10 travel items perks, get a large suitcase and a PI with airstrip so you can carry 29 items and start flying frequently.
Drumgun [2119753]
Though the first suggestion might work, but to wait for my energy to refill is the pain in the arse. But will consider that.

The second one might not work haha. As I have -ve networth. I wont be able to buy anything unless it is settle.

Anyway, thank you for your suggestion tehee!
Drumgun [2119753]
Dude is loaded but I got him enough trouble already haha. Might as well try to get out of these problem my own as the problem came from my own ass. *Show my Asian's Ass* ---END GAME SPOILER ALERT---

Thanks -Jay-
Drumgun [2119753]
Oh! I never think of this..well maybe cause I never think when doing something dats y i got into this situation :(

anyway, thanks Man! *Cheers*
Drumgun [2119753]
FUN FACT: I just got mugged

REQUEST TO CHEDBURN: PLEASE LET THEM MUG MY NEGATIVES NETWORTH (It should work, theoretically)
Drumgun [2119753]
Good way but unfortunately I didnt have brain to become surgeon before :(


So I'd go with the xanax-lossess till I finish my -ve. Thanks Mr Robbo 8)
Drumgun [2119753]
Was never the fan of Duke's money. So I dont really have high credit rating with him. Only around um 700k? I still have -95m outstading.

So yeah. Dont want to get my head cracked with interest rate that will increase my debt even more xD