Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile Games

Started by TheGoat_ [2276536] on in Gaming.

13 replies · 152 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheGoat_ [2276536]
Just wondering what other type of games everyone plays.

I'm on Mafia City and that new Elder Scrolls: Blades right now.

Our City? What about BlazBlue or Shadow Fight 3?
Vulture [2169837]
For the first time ever, I spent money on a mobile game today. It was the mobile port of Stardew Valley. I highly recommend if you like the original.
A_Mean_Person [1631303]
I'm still to find a mobile game i find engaging enough... I have purchased a few, and installed a lot of free ones also, and usually end up back in Hill Climb 2 (and now PES 2019 also)...

@also can't even try Elder Scrolls: Blades, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 can run it, but Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s cannot for whatever weird reason, considering everything is better on the phone.
Suria [2255504]
Elnea Kingdom! - Mostly female would love it tho...
Toram Online - A bit boring when there no guild war or something like that tho.
新射雕英雄传 ( Eagle Shooting Heroes which is based on Chinese drama) - Don't complain that you don't know how to play it just because you don't understand the Chinese language ( unless you're a newbie in MMORPG or you want to enjoy the story. )