Just wondering what other type of games everyone plays.
I'm on Mafia City and that new Elder Scrolls: Blades right now.
Our City? What about BlazBlue or Shadow Fight 3?
For the first time ever, I spent money on a mobile game today. It was the mobile port of Stardew Valley. I highly recommend if you like the original.
Eyyy, another SV player on mobile! I was really waiting for the game port and I bought it on day 1.
I play Love Nikki its a fashion dress up game though and then I play the Arcana Arena.
I grabbed game dev tycoon on mobile I think it's better suited as a mobile game then PC.
Oh my god I've been playing it ever since it was released :-D
Back then I already thought 'this would be a great mobile game'
Idle Apocalypse and Neko Atsume and Cat Bird. UwU
Bethesda Studios has a game on Android!?!?!
Awesome, didnt know it was available on mobile. I may have to buy it
Yes, where have you been?
Sovngard. Lol.
I can recommend Archero on Android :).
I'm still to find a mobile game i find engaging enough... I have purchased a few, and installed a lot of free ones also, and usually end up back in Hill Climb 2 (and now PES 2019 also)...
@also can't even try Elder Scrolls: Blades, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 can run it, but Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s cannot for whatever weird reason, considering everything is better on the phone.
Elnea Kingdom! - Mostly female would love it tho...
Toram Online - A bit boring when there no guild war or something like that tho.
æ–°å°„é›•è‹±é›„ä¼ ( Eagle Shooting Heroes which is based on Chinese drama) - Don't complain that you don't know how to play it just because you don't understand the Chinese language ( unless you're a newbie in MMORPG or you want to enjoy the story. )