Over the past few days as I was posting in my forum everytime I've opened the OP was always in my comment box to be posted as a new comment I was wondering if this was a bug or if it was normal
Forums continual initial post in comment box
Started by Litaeus [1991069] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
Please use the confirmed report found here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16092877&b=0&a=0
You can clear the post's contents with the 'Reset' button for now (To the right of 'Post' button).
Thanks.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16092877&b=0&a=0
You can clear the post's contents with the 'Reset' button for now (To the right of 'Post' button).
Thanks.
Mentions: Forum Bug