Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Page Load Issues

Started by bekoe [439563] on in Bugs & Issues.

17 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
18
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
bekoe [439563]
Only appears in certain pages it seems. The gym, city and profile pages don't load. However, if I then rotate my screen to landscape it renders correctly
bekoe [439563]
No, same issue. I tried clearing the cache and all website data to no avail.

To load a profile page I have to switch to mobile view, rotate my screen, then return to desktop mode. It's a pain in the backside :(
Stewie [1494547]
I think this could be related to SVG changes so I will pass it over to Sviat for now who may be able to assist further.

I am out of ideas I am afraid if clearing cache has not worked. :(
svyat770 [2114355] Tester
Hi there!

There are no problems with SVG, it's something different. Moreover, as I tested on Safari 12.1.2 iOS iPhone X all are going good. Seems like a problem with a slow internet connection or broken one, because the data is not just loaded completely. Please, give me more info about your device and internet speed (do you use a proxy?).

Thanks.
outspoking [573747]
I am having page load issues since yesterday morning. I have two laptops, and both are having the problem. My android device seems to be fine. I did clear the cache on my one laptop, but it did not help. I am currently on my back up laptop and having the same problem. It is an older model Lenovo with a windows 10 upgrade, running Chrome. Google Chrome is up to date

Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Device: http://prntscr.com/ntwakb

I have had two or three 520 Errors also.

http://prntscr.com/ntxq3t

I just got a 524 error also.


not sure what else you need to know.
  
svyat770 [2114355] Tester
Hi, bekoe!

It seems the problem is hiding in your outdated IOS version (9.3.3). To get the maximum of the gameplay experience you shall obviously update it to the latest (12.3.1) version. For now, I'll close the report.

Thanks.