I'm using the Safari browser on iOS in desktop mode. Please see the page load issues below:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Please clear your browser's cache and try again?
Thanks.
same issue :(
Only appears in certain pages it seems. The gym, city and profile pages don't load. However, if I then rotate my screen to landscape it renders correctly
Have you managed to work out the issue yet? I am fairly certain it is a caching problem.
Let me know. Thanks.
No, same issue. I tried clearing the cache and all website data to no avail.
To load a profile page I have to switch to mobile view, rotate my screen, then return to desktop mode. It's a pain in the backside :(
I think this could be related to SVG changes so I will pass it over to Sviat for now who may be able to assist further.
I am out of ideas I am afraid if clearing cache has not worked. :(
Thanks
Thank you for the temporary workaround to rotate to landscape mode. For the past 1-2 weeks I haven't been able to play on my mobile
Hi there!
There are no problems with SVG, it's something different. Moreover, as I tested on Safari 12.1.2 iOS iPhone X all are going good. Seems like a problem with a slow internet connection or broken one, because the data is not just loaded completely. Please, give me more info about your device and internet speed (do you use a proxy?).
Thanks.
Internet connection has always been fine. I'm using an iPhone SE on an older version of iOS. I've had no problems previously.
https://m.imgur.com/SqH70fU.jpg
Hi!
Tell me which exact version of iOS are you using?
Thanks.
I am having page load issues since yesterday morning. I have two laptops, and both are having the problem. My android device seems to be fine. I did clear the cache on my one laptop, but it did not help. I am currently on my back up laptop and having the same problem. It is an older model Lenovo with a windows 10 upgrade, running Chrome. Google Chrome is up to date
Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device: http://prntscr.com/ntwakb
I have had two or three 520 Errors also.
http://prntscr.com/ntxq3t
I just got a 524 error also.
not sure what else you need to know.
9.3.3
Passing back to Sviat.
This is still a major pain in the backside, loading a user profile is painful
Hi, bekoe!
It seems the problem is hiding in your outdated IOS version (9.3.3). To get the maximum of the gameplay experience you shall obviously update it to the latest (12.3.1) version. For now, I'll close the report.
Thanks.
Hi!
This a different bug, please, create a particular bug report where I would be able to help you.
Thanks.